Changes to the SAP user data should be entered in the quickest and easiest way. In many companies, these tasks are carried out directly by the department employees. S.Profiler® is a web-based application that enables these employees to perform these tasks in the easiest way.
S.Profiler® - summed up
- S.Profiler® processes every change request as an entry in an integrated workflow. Each change request – whether a password-reset or generating new user rights – can be carried out directly or in separate workflow steps.
- The required process steps of a change request are performed one after another and are displayed in a clearly structured manner. Handling of change requests is based on the principle “one step after another”. A protocol clearly indicates which steps have already been accomplished.
- At the start of each change request process, a corresponding user must be selected. Which users are entitled to be selected is determined by the user rights in S.SiAM. If a user has access rights to different SAP Systems, the appropriate SAP system must also be selected.
- No additional SAP user needed for processing authorizations!
- Automatic audit on application.